The K-5th grade Kids Coordinator oversees the Sunday School Program, prepares lesson plans and activities based on the curriculum, manages and provides support for teachers, and communicates with parents and teachers/volunteers.
- Provide Biblical instruction with Bible stories, songs, and activities
- Be a consistent leadership presence on Sunday Mornings
- Manage classroom teachers and volunteers
- Provide assistance and support for special events
- Develop a loving community and maintain a secure, friendly environment
Please submit your completed application to [email protected]