The K-5th grade Kids Teacher will help provide consistent teaching for the kindergarten-5th grade large group on Sunday mornings. They will also help with Sunday morning programing.
Weekly commitment: 7 hours per week
- Provide biblical instruction during large group (kindergarten - 5th grade) with Bible stories, songs, and lesson-related activities. They will need to be flexible to teach individual classes too.
- Greet families and warmly welcome the children as they arrive on Sunday
- Connect with volunteers before families arrive to run through the lesson plan and materials
- Arrive early (7:15am) on Sundays to help ensure set-up is ready
- Join team huddle meetings (7:45am) with Kids staff to go over the day's agenda and pray
- Work with the Redeemer Kid's Director and other Kids staff to plan, prepare, and execute Sunday morning programing
- Some administrative work: lesson planning and classroom preparation
Please submit your completed job application to [email protected]