- This event has passed.
March 8 @ 12:45 pm - 2:30 pm
Redeemer 101 is an in-depth introduction to our church’s core values, theology and mission. Our 101 experience also includes the opportunity to connect with our leadership and other 101 participants over a meal. Completion of the class is the first step toward becoming a member of Redeemer.
Redeemer 101 is divided into 3 sections:
- Introduction to Redeemer on Sunday, March 8, from 12:45-2:30pm, following 3rd service. Lunch will be provided.
- During this time, we will introduce some staff, go over Redeemer’s vision and mission, and review the next steps for the class.
- Reading & watching videos– this is done on your own time.
- If, after the Introduction Class, you decide you want to move forward with Redeemer 101 and learning more about membership, then we will give you some materials to take with you and review at home.
- Overview+ Q&A on Sunday, March 29, from 12:45-3:00pm. Lunch will be provided.
- During this final session, we will review what you learned at home, cover some important topics, have a time for you to ask any questions, and provide an opportunity for you to become a member by talking with a pastor or elder.
For more information please contact Linda Michael at [email protected].